Welcome Message from the Chairman
Welcome to the Bermuda Tourism Authority’s transition website. As we transition to a new Tourism Authority over the coming months, we hope that you will visit this site for interesting news and information, which we will be updating on a regular basis.
The Board, Executive Steering Committee and everyone involved in the Project Management Office are hard at work in creating an independent, modern tourism enterprise that will be dynamic and entrepreneurial. Our vision is to be the singular voice that restores and evolves Bermuda as a world-class tourism destination.
As an organisation, we will move quickly to capture the opportunities afforded by growing global tourism demand. For every initiative that we undertake, a clear business case will be required to ensure that it will add value to Bermuda tourism.
We will empower our people to be customer focused, proactive, solution-oriented and to make decisions that are in the best interest of Bermuda as a tourism destination.
We hope that as you hear more about our plans, you’ll be as excited as we are about the future. Please note that this is an evolving site and will be updated regularly.
- Having Karla as our new COO is a real coup
- Tourism Authority: How we’ll keep a close check on our progress
- Video: Elite Traveler Interviews David Dodwell – Bernews
- The four parts of the BTA each have a key role to play – Bermuda Sun
- BTA chief warns of ‘negative headlines’ – The Royal Gazette
- Our new tourism guru cut his teeth in Washington, DC – Bermuda Sun
- Workshop on how you might get tourism project funds – Bermuda Sun
- New CEO in Place – VSB
- How new tourism body is taking shape – Bermuda Sun
- Developers already interested in Club Med site – Dodwell – The Royal Gazette